Excursions/activities have the aim to know and the discover of our local territory related to one or more artistic activities
Walking on the beach you will discover the various granulometry and composition of the rocks and you will be guided to choose the most suitable stones to be painted later at a common area of the residence.
Short routes specific for children: games with beach products ( sand, gravel, stones, wood ) gathering them for “creative collections” of various kinds, different depending also on the seasons and performed in a common area od the residence
Creation of multi-purpose plaques and/or magnets on raw or/and recycled wood with landscape representations abd inscrptions of your choise, particolar indication for the “Coastal” or “Shabby Sea” style, well suited to our local area
The experience takes place in two phases:
• The first one is dedicated to the realization of the paste that can be modelled with the “cold method"; with an explanation of its fantastic properties: non-toxic, economical, it dries at air, therefore excellent also for children.
• And creation of an object chosen from a series of examples: starfish on sea stone, fairy, Giorjuss dolls, pirates, fish etc...
The experience takes place in two phases and techniques:
• The first one is dedicated to the realization of the paste that can be modelled with the “cold method"; with an explanation of its fantastic properties: non-toxic, economical, it dries at air.
• Choice of the support on which you will realize the painting: canvas cartboards, small squares of various sizes and painting the base on which one or more elements in cold porcelain will be applied
A short visit to the churchyard of Deiva and its surroundings to observ the construction of the typical Ligurian cobblestone pavement, to learn not only the natural aspects of our territory but also architectural hints.
The exercise can continue in two ways:
1) Through the collection of small stones and reproduction of geometric designs to simulate those of the historic Ligurian pavements or
2) Through their drawing on cardboard.